74. Afterwards The wedding games continued up to late night and by then, the elderly and the children had already left for their rooms. Samantha saw Tyson loosen up for the first time as he indulged everyone. "He rarely loosens up and so, we have to take this opportunity and punish him without the fear of any consequences," Carla told Samantha who was also enjoying herself. They partied, drank, dances, played and ate. All this time, Star had Sarah all tied up and in a corner as she watched everything. No one even remembered that she was there. Sarah had cried herself to sleep but everytime she would drift off to dream land, Star would be there to wake her up with a bucket load of ice. "You wanted to enjoy a wedding, didn't you? We thus can't let you sleep. Watch," Star would say everytime. After all were exhausted, it was time to go to sleep. Tyson would take a month off and go on a tour of the world with his daughter and his wife. They planned to stay in Africa for a two we
73. Her paradise They rode up to an island and Samantha could use several adjectives to describe it: beautiful, heavenly, paradise and such. It looked like it had been specifically prepared for them. It had, first if all, clear waters that she could see the fish floating about the natural artwork of the sea bed. The flowers looked planted though sh couldn't see how Tyson could do that. There were roses or all colours, carnations, chrysanthemums, ivies among others. Then she lifted her eyes, there, as she followed the path made by the flowers, was a huge mansion. No, it looked like a castle. The reason why she hadn't seen it was because it was hidden by a beautiful canopy of jacarandas. "It's beautiful!" She breathed and Tyson spoke in her ear, "it's yours love.""What?" Samantha span as she asked and Tyson laughed as he steadied her. Sh had forgotten that she was still wearing her heavy wedding gown and high heels. "It is my wedding present to you. I built it for this day,"
72. SexySamantha wasn't the best pianist but she could hold her own. She had done music as a side course though she hadn't gone far with it due to Sarah's teasing. Sarah made sure to ingrain it in Samantha that she had a bad voice and no one would listen to her. That had made Sam drop her dream of becoming a musician besides being a business woman. Sam looked at the key board and ran her small smooth fingers along the keys and struck one. She then composed herself and a new melody filled the room. Then she started singing:I would have said I love you but that's too simpleI thus composed this song to tell you why I love you Today, I want the sea and the sun to bear witness to my vows I want the world to know who my heart belongs toI love you because the world became beautiful since I met youI love you because my world became compete when you entered itI love you turn all my sorrows to joyI love you because you treat me like a queenI love you because up to today, I get but
71. Enjoy"Are you mad? When did Tyson tell you that he loves you? Isn't he a married man?" Susan asked in disbelief.If she hadn't come here two days ago with her daughters together with Tyson to take care of everything and get ready, she would have believed Sarah because she was so convincing. "He doesn't have to tell me. Haven't you ever realised how he looks at me? He clearly loves me and not Samantha," Sarah said and Susan looked at her well. "Sarah, dear, are you sick? Do you need a psychiatric check up?" Susan asked because that was the only way this could be explained. "What are you saying? You are the one who is mad," Sarah said and before she could add to her statement, she was on the floor. "Listen here b*tch, sorry sweetie. Don't listen to grandma. Cover your ears," Susan turned to talk to Tara who covered her ears with her small index fingers. "Listen, since I got married to the Lewis family, all you and your family have ever did was destroy my family's life. What's
70. A Good Show"I look like a Christmas tree! I can't go out like this!" Samantha complained after she saw her look on the big mirror. "Mummy, you look beautiful. You will keep that dress and give me to get married in. Okay mama?" Tara asked as she circled to see how her mama looked. She was also wearing a purple replica of her mother's dress courtesy of her grandmother. Susan was proud of her handiwork. She had worked tirelessly to make sure that Samantha looked regal, as she called it, during her wedding. Like she, Susan, had vowed, this was going to be the wedding of the century in the state of California. "Let me go out to make sure that everything is okay and that Tyson is ready and I will call Carla to bring you down. Okay Carla?" Susan said as she looked at Carla who, all this time, was still beside Samantha. "Come with me sweetie," Susan said as she took her granddaughter's hand. They walked out and Carla and Patricia started helping Sam straighten her already perfect
69. A fairly tale princess It was Tyson who proposed. He also knew that as a husband, he hadn't given Samantha the wedding she deserved. He thus proposed to her a second time this time, with a proper ring that was made at Tara Jewels without her knowledge. Her mother had made sure to invite the who was who and since many people wanted to be on the good side of Samantha and her husband, after news of what happened to the governor and his son spread out, they made sure to come in large numbers. The room preserved for the presents was full to the brim and the wedding planner had to request the hotel for an extra room. The wedding was being held in an exclusive hotel that was at an island. The only way to access it was through a boat or air. Samantha and her family had come in a helicopter provided by Tyson. By now, Samantha was already used to her husband doing things she couldn't explain. But now, knowing that he was rich and that he was the owner of all the companies she knew, s
68. Another night of... The next thing to happen as Gwen sat there was Mr Seth Miller walking into the shop in a hurry followed by a dozen men and women. "Mrs Gray, sorry to keep you waiting," he said apologetically as he came to where Samantha was seated. "Your husband called and I promise I did all I could as soon as possible and I am here now," he said as he handed Samantha the documents he was holding. "These are the ownership documents for this fashion shop. It now belongs to you. I promise you that they are all legal and it was the transfer that took us long," Seth said and Samantha was out of words. "But Seth, I know nothing about fashion!" Samantha said in a defeated voice."Don't worry ma'am, I will help. I will take care of it. Also Star is idle nowadays and she loves fashion," Carla said and at that Seth smiled. "That's taken care of then. Then, I will be seeing you Mrs Gray," Seth said as he turned to walk away but at that moment, Tyson walked in. As usual, he was i
67. I love violence "Boss, I may have done something stupid," Carla said on the phone to Tyson. She had just recorded Gwen promising to be Samantha's servant if she could prove that Samantha was far much better than her. "What did you do?" Tyson asked as he listened to her. She told Tyson all that had happened and Tyson listened diligently.If there was one person Tyson loved, it was Samantha. And if there was anything that Tyson hated, it was for someone, anyone, humiliating his Samantha. Thus, no matter the promise Carla had made, Tyson would make it happen. What Carla didn't know was that ever since he got married to Samantha, he made it his business to keep tabs on all her former friends.One thing that he noticed was that once she fell from glory, all her friends left her. They humiliated her whatever chance they got and that made her remain the shell of her firmer self. He didn't want to imagine what would have happened for those five years go was away but he had promis